Forum

Author Topic: Agisoft and Ebee RTK  (Read 2798 times)

Mikus

• View Profile
Agisoft and Ebee RTK
« on: September 06, 2016, 12:12:15 PM »
Hi Everybody!

I have just purchased the Ebee RTK drone and i was wondering how compatible Agisoft is with High Precision Geotags?
Is there a specific Work Flow to follow in order to minimize processing time and maximizing the quality?
I have general understanding over photogrammetry but i am still deciding between softwares.

Pix4d seems to be the most straightforward but I'm not too happy with the output quality.
Has anybody processed Ebee RTK data with Agisoft and if so i would highly appreciate your comments over the workflow and which software to use. I will be working on site, so processing time and quality is paramount.

Thanks in advance!

cleitongersoncoelho2016

• View Profile
Re: Agisoft and Ebee RTK
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 02:19:19 AM »
???

JMR

• View Profile
Re: Agisoft and Ebee RTK
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 12:07:10 PM »
Hello:
My company is selling a GNSS high precision geotagging solution for mapping drones, and we are recommending and using it with Photoscan successfully. In my opinion Pscan remains as the best  in class cost effective all-purpose photogrammetry solution in the market and direct reference workflow (driven by camera coordinates only) is of course not only feasible but also the most eficient way for mapping.
If anyones in interested please visit www.drobit.es

Regards
GEOBIT
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:08:56 PM by JMR »