Forum

Author Topic: Can some help me out?  (Read 2282 times)

scanning1234

• View Profile
Can some help me out?
« on: November 27, 2016, 07:58:41 AM »
I just downloaded the trial software and tried to scan an object, I took about 70 photos. when I aligned the images it's very hard to zoom into my point cloud it jumps around like crazy. the object rendered well but my navigation is messed up I think, what's my problem? My next issue is the fact that it won't allow me to highlight points to delete to refine my image. What am I doing wrong? the points won't glow when I use the select tool.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Can some help me out?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 10:21:10 AM »
Hello scanning1234,

I think that the issue is likely related to the geotags automatically loaded from teh image EXIF.

So I suggest to remove the coordinate information for the cameras in the Reference pane (use Clear or Uncheck for all the cameras), switch the coordinate system to Local Coordinates in the Reference pane settings and Reset Transform for the chunk using the corresponding option in the Workspace pane context menu.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

scanning1234

• View Profile
can someone lend a hand?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:14:54 PM »
Why can I just zoom in to see my point cloud? I doesn't seem to navigate properly.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: can someone lend a hand?
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 10:12:58 AM »
I think that the issue is likely related to the geotags automatically loaded from the image EXIF.

So I suggest to remove the coordinate information for the cameras in the Reference pane (use Clear or Uncheck for all the cameras), switch the coordinate system to Local Coordinates in the Reference pane settings and Reset Transform for the chunk using the corresponding option in the Workspace pane context menu.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC