Forum

Author Topic: problems of orthomosasic (version 1.2.6)  (Read 2530 times)

wangli

• View Profile
problems of orthomosasic (version 1.2.6)
« on: January 24, 2017, 10:36:17 AM »
why the exported orthomosaic image  is only a small part of texture image in the project as I marked by red circle in 'full_texture_image', and has a stair-step shape? I did not encounter this problem with older versions.

And how to close the holes in the texture and orthomosaic image, although it is  definitely occluded regions.

wangli

• View Profile
Re: problems of orthomosasic (version 1.2.6)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 11:45:17 AM »
The original images are acquired by a stereo system, similar to the MastCam carried on Curiosity rover. The stereo system is located near to point5, so image quality is bad far away from the imaging system, and texture is distorted severely in far area.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:48:15 AM »
Hello wangli,

So only two images are used for this project?

Which parameters are you using for the alignment, dense cloud generation and mesh reconstruction? Can you also provide a screenshot of the mesh view for the area?

If possible, please send the project and related images to support@agisoft.com, so that we can check that.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

wangli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 06:26:04 AM »
Hi Alexey,

We changed the yaw and pitch angles of the stereo system step by step, and acquired 48 pairs of images. All these images are used in our project.

I think the parameters using for alignment, dense cloud generation and mesh reconstruction are appropriate, since this project was created by the version 1.2.5, and the orthomosaic image was exported correctly. Because the holes in orthomosaic image can not be closed with version 1.2.5, I upgraded PhotoScan to version 1.2.6, and unfortunately, these's something wrong.

The mesh view for the area is shown as the attachment. Similarly, more details are shown near to the location of the imaging system, and few valid information is shown in far area.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 12:07:41 PM by wangli »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 12:17:21 PM »
Hello wangli,

Maybe you can send the project to support@agisoft.com?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC