Forum

Author Topic: Photoscan changes the Projection when importing GCPs  (Read 3432 times)

SuperNewb

• View Profile
Photoscan changes the Projection when importing GCPs
« on: February 02, 2017, 10:32:16 PM »
HI guys,

I am trying to process a small dataset in NAD83 UTM zone 10N.  Normally this works just fine, however for some reason when I try to import my GCPs, Photoscan is changing the overall projection to NAD83 UTM zone 11N.

I have never experienced this issue before.  I am using version 1.3.0 build 3620.

Initially I though I had just chosen the wrong projection by mistake, unfortunately I have gone through this three times now.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Photoscan changes the Projection when importing GCPs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 12:05:53 AM »
Hello SuperNewb,

Are you importing the markers using Import CSV dialog or from XML file? In the first case you can select the projection right in the dialog, in the second case PhotoScan will load the projection from XML file (that was exported to the file previously). But in any case you can change the projection in the Reference pane settings.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

SuperNewb

• View Profile
Re: Photoscan changes the Projection when importing GCPs
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 03:18:38 AM »
Hi Alexy,

I was importing the GCPs from a tab delimeted text file...  It was a very strange occurance.  I will test out the new stable build and report back if the problem still occurs.