Forum

Author Topic: script that select image under a point on orthomosaic  (Read 204 times)

tyremmers

• View Profile
script that select image under a point on orthomosaic
« on: March 04, 2024, 06:40:19 AM »
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has worked on a script that output the camera label for a point on the orthomosaic?

I can manually open an image when right clicking on a point and selecting 'Open image'. Is there a code that will do it automatically, a bonus would be that it iterates throught all the points in the Shape.

Alternatively, is there a way to know which cameras were used in creating the orthomosaic? I imagine that in contrats with the point cloud, not all the cameras are used to build the orthomosaic. It would be really useful to be able to get a list of those cameras.

Thank you for your help.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: script that select image under a point on orthomosaic
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 05:55:43 PM »
Hello tyremmers,

What do you have on input - XYZ coordinates of the point? And you need to get the list of the cameras that "see" this point?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

tyremmers

• View Profile
Re: script that select image under a point on orthomosaic
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 02:05:12 AM »
Hi Alexey,

My input is a XY coordinates of points. And yes, what I would like is to get a list of cameras that 'see' each points.
I have tried to script it but I end up with cameras for which the point is often obstructed by protruding objects.

Thank you for your quick response.