Forum

Author Topic: Assistance in verifying licence  (Read 2086 times)

Harilor

• View Profile
Assistance in verifying licence
« on: March 17, 2017, 12:54:18 AM »
Hi,
So, recently, our State ITSD decided to block the web hosting service that Agisoft sits on (mainly due to the amount of malware and such coming off of the hosting service). Its not Agisoft itself that is blocked, but just the web service.

What this has done is blocked me from the Agisoft website. I managed to download the latest update to the software (using my tablet then transferring it over), but since it couldn't ping your key server, it dropped my key and only installed the demo. I've now connected via wireless modem (Verizon) as a workaround, and have tried to re-enter my key, but I get an error message when I try to validate, stating that there was a network error caused by a anitvirus (we only use Microsoft), firewall (that is controlled at the ITSD level, local FW is off) or proxy server (not using a proxy). By chance are you guys having network issues atm, or have any suggestions on how I can get it to validate correctly?

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Assistance in verifying licence
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 08:20:13 PM »
Hello Harilor,

Please contact our support (support@agisoft.com). Note that you can create an offline activation request and send it to us for activation.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC