Forum

Author Topic: No License Found on every Photoscan launch  (Read 4824 times)

Triplegangers

• View Profile
    • Triplegangers
No License Found on every Photoscan launch
« on: March 18, 2017, 01:37:51 PM »
Hi,

This is a new one, never happened before. Running latest 1.3.0 Photoscan Build 3772. On start is gives No License Found error, see image attached. Then I reenter serial number and it says it was successful. When I close Photoscan and start again, same issue repeats. Also each instance oh Photoscan requires to reenter serial number.

Also after activating Photoscan, I can no longer Deactivate my license. Its says that No Correct License Found.

Started to have this after installing more HDD's into the system, otherwise all the same, please help

P.S.
We appreciate processing speed improvement, seeing almost 60% speed gain. Which is insanity, well done!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: No License Found on every Photoscan launch
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 12:37:53 PM »
Hello Triplegangers,

Please contact our support (support@agisoft.com) on this matter.

With the version 1.3 it is recommended to deactivate the license before re-installing OS or changing hardware configuration of the computer.
In case it is not very difficult, I can suggest to remove the HDDs that you have recently installed and try to run PhotoScan. If it correctly finds the license, then deactivate it, install new hardware and activate PhotoScan again.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC