Forum

Author Topic: Using Rigid camera rigs to import imagery  (Read 2185 times)

rainman

• View Profile
Using Rigid camera rigs to import imagery
« on: March 17, 2017, 01:57:47 AM »
I am using rigid camera rigs to import multispectral imagery (rgb and nir) and thermal imagery, I guess is this even possible in PS? I select the 'Create multispectral cameras from folders as bands'. I align and delete floaters and sinkers, build dense point cloud and build DEM, Build orthomosaic but when I go to export the orthomosaic nothing is built. Can anybody give me some advice on what I am doing wrong.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Using Rigid camera rigs to import imagery
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »
Hello rainman,

Do you see the orthomosaic itself in the Ortho view of PhotoScan? Also please specify the version of PhotoScan used.

I assume that the issue may be related to the absolute absence of the matching points between the images in the RGB and NIR subsets.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

rainman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 12:21:55 AM »
Hey Alexey,

Yes I see the orthomosaic in the view. I am using version 1.2.6.

So I am using the process of rigid camera rigs to create an orthomosaic combining rgb, nir and thermal. Is that possible within PS?
I have done it for rgb and nir combined following the rigid camera rigs process and exported an orthomosaic. BUT can it be done with 3 cameras (RGB, NIR and thermal)?

Thanks.
Ian

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 10:34:57 AM »
Hello Ian,

Then it seems that one of the channels (NIR or thermal) hasn't been aligned with the rest subsets, so orthomosaic export fails.

Can you check in the Camera Calibration dialog if one of the planes doesn't have Adjusted values?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC