Forum

Author Topic: Exporting and Importing Multiple Masks  (Read 6394 times)

mandakateadam

• View Profile
Exporting and Importing Multiple Masks
« on: April 04, 2017, 08:40:08 PM »
Hello,

As part of a class assignment we are learning how to use Agisoft PhotoScan. It is a group project so we are all taking some of the photos, masking them and then putting all the photos back together to create the model. In order to do this we have been exporting the masks, then emailing them or putting them on a flash drive and importing the masks all onto one computer. When we have been exporting and importing we have been doing it one image at a time, because whenever we have tried to export multiple masks or import multiple masks it does not work, and all the imported masks will go onto one picture.

In essence I would like to know how to export multiple masks from PhotoScan then be able to import those masks back into PhotoScan.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting and Importing Multiple Masks
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 08:51:30 PM »
Hello mandakateadam,

If you have masks named according to the image filenames, for example:
DSC_0001.JPG -> DSC_0001_mask.png
You can use the following filename template in the Import Masks dialog:
Code: [Select]
{filename}_mask.pngIn this case instead of {filename} macros PhotoScan will be using the actual name of the corresponding photo.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

cadm8

• View Profile
Re: Exporting and Importing Multiple Masks
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 10:34:15 PM »
Hi Alexey and sorry for digging up this old thread. I'm creating and exporting a mask on a single photo, within an aligned chunk. When I import this mask and apply it to all (the remaining) cameras, the mask isn't adjusting at all, ie not rotating and fitting. Is there another way for this to work? Thanks!