Forum

Author Topic: Point cloud clasification by shape file  (Read 2520 times)

frank.stremke

• View Profile
Point cloud clasification by shape file
« on: April 12, 2017, 10:43:53 PM »
hi
iam currently working on a lot of clasifications while the technique has improved a lot here and iam usualy happy with the results i have to manualy adjust quite a lot.
so i thought maybe it is posible to clasify outside of agisoft using the ortho image or other availible sourves in GIS such as multispectral clasification or simple datasets such as house outlines and stuff like that... you know all the data that is already availible.
for excample in the scale i use i could use satelite data to idetyfy trees and big bushes automaticaly and would create a buffer in gis and export it into a shapefile
then i would do the same with my road and building data.
i could then idealy import that shapefile in Agisoft and have all the points classified by 2D location.
also it would be great if i have to re do the same area again and again... maybee even alowing to safe the clasification areas from agisoft for reuse and export them into a shape file ....
so is there a way to do this right now and i just missed it or could this be implemented in future releases
thanks a lot
frank

3DFranz

• View Profile
Re: Point cloud clasification by shape file
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 10:03:13 AM »
+1