Forum

Author Topic: Photoscan can't activate  (Read 6170 times)

ugo

• View Profile
Photoscan can't activate
« on: May 05, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
Hello,
before 5 hours the photoscan worked good. Than i change system language from deutsch to chinese, now i can't activate the software (always demo). I write the license code to the software, and that show the activate successful, but the software is always demo.

ugo

• View Profile
Photoscan can't activate
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 03:31:22 PM »
and then i change the language back, that also can'tactivate.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Photoscan can't activate
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 04:02:37 PM »
Hello ugo,

Have you re-installed OS or changed any hardware components since the first activation procedure?

Also which OS you are using.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

ugo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 04:12:01 PM »
Hello ugo,

Have you re-installed OS or changed any hardware components since the first activation procedure?

No, I just change the language (local) from germany to china, and then change it back. That's the version 1.3.1.

ugo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 04:28:48 PM »
Hello ugo,

like this

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 04:48:13 PM »
Hello ugo,

Can you also provide the screenshot of the black terminal window with the license information displayed when you just start PhotoScan and also Console pane output after the activation key is accepted?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

ugo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 05:26:11 PM »
Hello ugo,

Can you also provide the screenshot of the black terminal window with the license information displayed when you just start PhotoScan and also Console pane output after the activation key is accepted?

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »
Hello ugo,

I can suggest to execute the following commands from the system terminal window (cmd.exe started with the administrator privileges) and send the both generated files to support@agisoft.com:

Code: [Select]
"C:/Program Files/Agisoft/PhotoScan Pro/photoscan.exe" --deactivate-offline C:/Temp/request1.act
"C:/Program Files/Agisoft/PhotoScan Pro/photoscan.exe" --activate-offline 11111-22222-33333-44444-55555 C:/Temp/request2.act
If there are any error messages in the terminal, please also send the screenshots via e-mail.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

ugo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 05:29:49 PM »
Hello ugo,

I can suggest to execute the following commands from the system terminal window (cmd.exe started with the administrator privileges) and send the both generated files to support@agisoft.com:

"C:/Program Files/Agisoft/PhotoScan Pro/photoscan.exe" --deactivate-offline C:/Temp/request1.act
"C:/Program Files/Agisoft/PhotoScan Pro/photoscan.exe" --activate-offline 11111-22222-33333-44444-55555 C:/Temp/request2.act
If there are any error messages in the terminal, please also send the screenshots via e-mail.
Now I can use it again, but I don't know why. Last friday i just update the windows system.