Forum

Author Topic: messy result  (Read 2628 times)

mohmad

• View Profile
messy result
« on: August 07, 2017, 12:05:50 AM »
Hi

Kindly have a look at this video, I've been trying since more than week to get at least any result, but nothing at all .
I tried many many images sets shot it by my self with different cameras canon 550D and Samsung mobile and different background and even I bought a lightbox to get a proper environment.
I dont know what is the issue.
when watching any tutorial on YouTube the process looks way easier than what happening with me.
feeling too frustrated. :-[

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhp7qp7resge5ut/photoscan%20Issue.mp4?dl=0

Really appreciate your advise.

Thanks

Jeremiah_ROWE

Re: messy result
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 12:38:58 AM »
This post belongs in the "General" forum, your issues are not "Bug Report" related.

Firstly, you need to mask out the static background.

Secondly, don't use Reference Pre-selection, choose Generic.

Following these two steps should fix your problem. Thanks for using a video to show your issue.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: messy result
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:32:07 AM »
Hello mohmad,

It seems that the coordinate data loaded to the Reference pane is incorrect, so when PhotoScan is trying to use this data to georeference the model it is trying to move all the cameras to the same point.

Please perform the following steps in Professional edition:
- select all cameras in the Reference pane,
- right-click on selection and choose Clear option,
- go to Reference pane setting dialog and switch the coordinate system to Local Coordinates,
- then right-click on the chunk's label in the Workspace pane and choose Reset Transform option.

However, the alignment may be still unstable, due to the lack of the texture pattern on the object's surface and ineffective use of the image frame space.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC