Forum

Author Topic: Image size mismatch error message using Rigid Camera Rigs  (Read 5451 times)

rainman

• View Profile
Image size mismatch error message using Rigid Camera Rigs
« on: September 05, 2017, 10:57:31 PM »
Dear Alexey,

I am trying the process of Rigid camera rigs, combing three bands (RGB, NIR and Thermal), that were taken flying over a vineyard. The RGB and NIR images are the same size but the thermal image is much smaller in size. I was hoping to use the rigid camera rigs process to process all three bands together but I keep getting the error message "Image size mismatch" and it references one of the thermal images. Due to the fact the thermal images are not the same size as the RGB and NIR, does this mean I am unable to process all three bands as one?

Regards
Ian

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Image size mismatch error message using Rigid Camera Rigs
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 12:15:00 AM »
Hello Ian,

Usually "image size mismatch" message indicates that during the alignment at least one of the bands hasn't been aligned with the others. It could happen if inside each multi-plane camera layout (RGB + NIR + Thermal) there are no matching points on certain plane. I suspect that the thermal sensor may be a reason in your case.
So it is not due to the different image dimensions, but due to the different effective resolution (GSD), for example, or poor image quality.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC