Forum

Author Topic: Agisoft PhotoScan 1.4.0 pre-release  (Read 210645 times)

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Agisoft PhotoScan 1.4.0 pre-release
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2017, 06:55:03 PM »
Hello Renato,

Looks strange, I've just checked it on Sierra, will try on High Sierra then.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

RHenriques

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2017, 11:27:15 PM »
Hi Alexey

I'm using High Sierra, yes. I've used the build-in feature to send the crash report to Agisoft. I don't know if it works or not.
The previous beta was working as expected. I told you that I've had a "disappearing information" error but I could not reproduce it again. I guess that was an isolated misbehavior.
Cheers

RH

Nenad

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2017, 10:24:27 AM »
Hi Alexey,

I have a question regarding the MicaSense RedEdge camera radiometric calibration.

I have loaded photos, chosen to create multispectral, created manually the Calibration images folder and loaded the calibration panel images, masked them, but I am not sure that Photoscan is actually using the calibration images.

I have read the EXIF data and from the MicaSense I have got the reflectance information about the panel for every band.

I used that reflectance information in Calibrate Sensitivity setting as albedo (perhaps I made mistake here), after that sensitivity is automatically set in Camera Calibration/Bands and for every band, it is above 1, while black levels are set to 0.

The results I am getting are bad. After entering the albedo, all images look like overexposed, and the model is white. :-\

Without radiometric calibration, it creates a good model.

Any suggestions?

airagi

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »
Does the new version support radiometric calibration using the Parrot sequoia irradiance sensor?

Thanks

rizal

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2017, 06:57:23 AM »
Airphoto processing results from Camera Mica Sense in Natural Color. Visible non-balance areas so they can affect Visual and digital analysis

Question:
Can the results of agisoft processing other than radiometric correction, can produce also in the value of reflectan not digital number as it has been produced now

BobvdMeij

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2017, 12:24:10 PM »
Has anyone been able to succesfully generate an animation of a pointcloud using Blender to design the camera path? I am absolutely knew to blender and have no clue where to start off. I reckon as a minimum one should import the pointcloud/ mesh to start off with for navigation purposes, but even that hasn't worked out thus far tho!

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2017, 04:07:46 PM »
Hello Nenad,

The "black level" value indicates the value of the pixel for the corresponding band that represent "true black" for this band.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Mohammed

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2017, 06:52:32 PM »
Hi, Alexey,

Is there more control in Move/Scale/Rotate option (i.e to integrate a value to X,Y,Z)

Another thing when i try to put a marker on the sparse point cloud it took long time (3-4 min) to put the marker unlike the previous version 1.3.4 which was fast in this step. BTW its happen with bif amount of Spars pointcloud (i.e up to 5 mil)

Best,
Mohammed
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 02:17:36 AM by tornado2011 »

Smallpoly

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2017, 11:39:35 PM »
Hey, I have a question about camera calibration from within Photoscan Standard  64-bit, build 5251.

I wanted to try out the newly merged-in camera calibration, so I loaded up the chessboard from Tools -> Lens -> Show Chessboard, took some shots, ran  Tools -> Lens -> Calibrate Lens and ended up with some aligned photos in the model view (attached).

Where do I go from here? I'm familiar with the original method with Lens as a separate program, but I don't see anywhere to save out camera profiles. Is there a new workflow to follow for that part?

rexsham

• View Profile
Re: Agisoft PhotoScan 1.4.0 pre-release (Version Mismatch Bug in Network Mode)
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2017, 06:30:11 AM »
Version Mismatch in Network Mode
I installed 1.4.0  5251

But if I use Build 5251 node to connect to the same computer's server , it will show version mismatch.

At the same time, the computer that is running "Server" will accept "nodes" that are running Build 5097.

i.e.
This is a bug that Build 5251 Server accepts nodes running Build 5097 only but not accept nodes running 5251.

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2017, 09:16:47 AM »
Hello rexsham,

Version mismatch means is related to the nodes version. Only same version nodes may connect to the same server.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Nenad

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »
Hello Nenad,

The "black level" value indicates the value of the pixel for the corresponding band that represent "true black" for this band.

OK, I have read the EXIF data, and I have entered the black level from meta, without any difference in processing output. How do I know that Photoscan is actually using the calibration images?

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2017, 06:24:57 PM »
Hello Nenad,

You can reset the sensitivity calibration and perform the calibration again, then copy and provide the Console pane output.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

mirijovsky

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2017, 09:50:05 AM »
Hello,

I want to report a big problem with exporting google map tiles and MB tiles in the last version. I see notice "Invalid raster transform value". My data are in EPSG 5514. Everything works fine in the version 1.3.4. Data are transformed correctly into web mercator and then exported in the 1.3.4. See the attachment.
Second problem is with orthorectification. Please see the second attachment - there is some problme with reading rasters. Whole project with the images you can find here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1l3at7943xfzr0r/project.zip?dl=0

Best regards,
Jakub

rexsham

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »
Hello rexsham,

Version mismatch means is related to the nodes version. Only same version nodes may connect to the same server.

Let me rearrange my statement again.

I am using a 5251 build node to connect to 5251 build server in the SAME computer.
It does not work. It shows Version mismatch.

BUT, I can connect a 5097 node (which is another computer on the network) to a 5251 server, this is strange.

Have a closer look at the image attached.
This is the computer with IP 192.168.1.161
192.168.1.161 is the computer running server 5251 build
192.168.1.166 is the computer on network running node 5097 (IT CAN REGISTER, which it should not)
When I try to invoke a node with 5251 build on 192.168.1.161 on the same computer, it failed.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:07:05 PM by rexsham »