Forum

Author Topic: Dense Cloud Classification settings in chunk info  (Read 2552 times)

Matt

• View Profile
Dense Cloud Classification settings in chunk info
« on: October 11, 2017, 03:51:01 AM »
I have been using dense cloud classification for many years and would love to see the settings recorded in the Chunk info dialogue. They are not saved as a property of the chunk and are set to the last classification setting you used.  This is pain if you work at multiple GSD scales.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Dense Cloud Classification settings in chunk info
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 03:24:56 PM »
Hello Matt,

Do you mean to save the latest classification parameters applied to the chunk in the meta information (chunk info)?
If so, should them be automatically loaded as default option (if present, of course) to the Classify Ground Points dialog?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Matt

• View Profile
Re: Dense Cloud Classification settings in chunk info
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 02:09:47 AM »
Hi Alexey,

Yes, info saved to metadata information would be good (ie show info from right clicking on chunk)

It would be good if the settings in the classification panel were Photoscan Default initially (when unclassified) and then kept as the last classification settings post classification for each chunk. This would be good for me as I capture data at three different GSD scales  5cm, 2.5 cm and 1 cm and process them in individual chunks.

Thanks Alexey

The software seems to be getting better and better. Great work