Forum

Author Topic: Check of installed licence key  (Read 10178 times)

yweidmann

• View Profile
Check of installed licence key
« on: October 19, 2017, 09:45:38 AM »
Dear List

Is there a way to see, which licence key is installed on the computer?

Background is, after the migration to Win10 I lost the overview of the 3 keys we have.

Looking forward to any hint.

Best regards,
Yvo

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Check of installed licence key
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 11:10:07 AM »
Hello Yvo,

If the license has been activated in PhotoScan Pro 1.3.4 and later, you can find the last section of the license key in the .lic file.

Otherwise, please provide .lic files that you have in PhotoScan Pro installation folder to support@agisoft.com, so that we could check, which keys have been used.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

csherwood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 07:42:52 PM »
I have a similar problem...but I have two .lic files...photoscan.lic and photoscan2.lic. How can I tell which one is active?

Also, I have installed Metashape. There is a file called rlm_roam.lic, but it does not have the helpful last part of the activation key. Will this help me tell which of the two license keys was linked to Photoscan when I installed Metashape?

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 01:59:11 PM »
Hello csherwood,

If both files are related to permanent license activation, then the most recent should be the latter related to the latest activation.

rlm_roam.lic file is an auxiliary file by default put to the installation folder and is only required for the floating license users (allowing to borrow the license from the server for offline work).

If you still have doubts regarding the license files, you can send both of them to support@agisoft.com and we will check, if any of them is related to the currently activated license.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC