Forum

Author Topic: Import Markers  (Read 7612 times)

ear8

• View Profile
Import Markers
« on: November 14, 2017, 05:21:01 PM »
Hi,

I got UAV imagery which have no reference to them and have aligned them.
I've refined all markers on approx. 800 photos and exported the file to a .CSV beforehand in another attempt.
When I try and import those markers, only 9 out of 16 appear, and it also comes up with 'Can't find match for "point x" entry. Create new marker?'

Please help,

Ed

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Import Markers
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 05:39:48 PM »
Dear Ed,

Saving the markers to CSV from the Reference pane saves only coordinate information and not the individual projections on the photos. In case you need to transfer the markers from one project to another (providing that the same photos appear in the second project) I suggest to use Export Markers option in Tools Menu and select XML format for that.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

LFSantosgeo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 03:53:04 PM »
Hello, Alexey!

I'm trying as you said: to export the markers from the Tools > Export... > Export Markers and saving as a *.xml (Agisoft) file to be able to open on another project with the same photos (names, files extensions etc) just with a bit more contrast.

As I open a new project and with the new photos already opened on the process to import the markers in the reference panel I receive the following error message: "Can't import reference data!". Already tried to import the processed phtos on another chunk (on the same project) and got the same error message.

What am I doing wrong? Have to align the photos first?

Thank for any advice!
Luiz
Luiz Fernando

LFSantosgeo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:01:54 PM »
Hello, Alexey!

I'm trying as you said: to export the markers from the Tools > Export... > Export Markers and saving as a *.xml (Agisoft) file to be able to open on another project with the same photos (names, files extensions etc) just with a bit more contrast.

As I open a new project and with the new photos already opened on the process to import the markers in the reference panel I receive the following error message: "Can't import reference data!". Already tried to import the processed phtos on another chunk (on the same project) and got the same error message.

What am I doing wrong? Have to align the photos first?

Thank for any advice!
Luiz

Ok! Just got that from another forum post. Got to go to Tool > Import,,, > Import Markers. Not in the reference pane. Solved for me!
Luiz Fernando