Forum

Author Topic: aligned two difference cameras file but.. fail :[ help!  (Read 1819 times)

calvin kim

• View Profile
aligned two difference cameras file but.. fail :[ help!
« on: November 23, 2017, 05:50:56 AM »
Hi,
I'm trying to aligned two difference cameras file(one is phantom4 photos with GPS and another one is iphone7plus photos without GPS)

I can't  take roof part with iphone or other digital cameras. so using drone camera for sky view, iphone camera for ground view . but the problem is it doesn't aligned in one model!!

first time, I thought those two difference camera doesn't  piled up good.
and I'm trying to pinned same marker(8~9markers) in two difference camera photos, but it also didn't aligned in one model.. :[

so.. I don't know how to solve that problem.

mallesh

• View Profile
Re: aligned two difference cameras file but.. fail :[ help!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 08:24:24 AM »
Hello,

I am also facing related problem. I have taken photos of a monument in a circular mode using DJI - Inspire -2 drone at two different height, so that I could cover the whole monument from head to toe.

AGI is able to align only one set of photos at a given height. Not both set in one go. I am using Agisoft Photoscan Professional 1.2.7 build 3263.

could you please help in sorting the issue.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 11:35:14 AM »
Hello,

Usually issues with alignment of aerial and terrestrial sub-sets of images are related to the lack of overlap and considerable difference of the level of detail (effective resolution) for images taken from drone and from ground.

In case you can share the datasets with support@agisoft.com, we can check, if anything can be done to get both sub-sets aligned.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

JCALC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 04:28:19 AM »
Did you receive any information or assistance to help with this problem?