Forum

Author Topic: Cluster processing Project file size is too big  (Read 2548 times)

Jacob Aquino

• View Profile
Cluster processing Project file size is too big
« on: November 28, 2017, 06:22:03 AM »
Good Day, i have issue about my Cluster Processing using Agisoft, before i don't use cluster process because i only have small number of photos, but now i tried to use Cluster processing because i have large number of photos around 7,000 and i need to make a one big chunk out of those photos.. i also tried to process it (7,000 PHOTOS) without cluster and the file size of PSZ is around 7,000,000 KB and after that i processed it using Cluster Processing and i observed that the file size became more bigger around 24,000,000 KB .. my problem is that i can't put marker on my clustered file because it's too large and it crushed!   :-[

Question1: Can anybody explain why is it cluster processing makes the Project file size more bigger than normal processing using one PC?

Question2: i also noticed that cluster processing CUT some parts of my REGION, is there any limitations in the area or anything to do with the BOUNDING BOX??( The Red Square Line )

BELOW IS THE ATTACHED PHOTOS AS PROOF ABOUT MY ISSUE.

thank you so so so so much! :-*
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 06:24:36 AM by Jacob Aquino »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Cluster processing Project file size is too big
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 12:49:20 PM »
Hello Jacob,

Orthomosaic is generated for the area inside the bounding box, so it may be a result of cut edge of the resulting ortho image.

As for the project size - have you compared the elements in the Workspace pane contents? Are there the same elements in the both projects and if the same processing parameters were used (compare the number of points in the clouds, polygons in the meshes and DEM/Orthomosaic resolution).
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Jacob Aquino

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 09:00:21 AM »
Thank you lex!

Question: Is it possible to Manually adjust the bounding box? (maximize the area) so that the region will be fit inside ? avoid cut..

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 12:00:05 PM »
Hello Jacob,

You can use Resize and Rotate Region instruments (located on the Toolbar) to adjust the working volume. The bounding box is taken into consideration for the dense cloud, mesh, tiled model, DEM and orthomosaic generation procedures.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC