Forum

Author Topic: Blank orthomosaics when orthomosaics is generated second time  (Read 3349 times)

NORIM

• View Profile
Blank orthomosaics when orthomosaics is generated second time
« on: December 14, 2017, 05:18:40 PM »
Hi I have 3d model of trench and I am trying to create orthophotos of one side. Model is georeferenced with GCP from GPS. When I am generating orthomosaic for first time everything is working when I try to do that second time I get blank screen no orthophoto at all. Bug apears in 1.3.4 and 1.4 prerealese photoscan.

If I will close photoscan and open it again generating of orthomosaic working again.
regards
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:22:33 PM by NORIM »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Blank orthomosaics when orthomosaics is generated second time
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 05:58:34 PM »
Hello NORIM,

Can you please specify if you are using exactly the same projection plane parameters in the both cases? Maybe you can post a screenshot with the settings used and the model preview?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

NORIM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 12:41:36 PM »
yes
I am opening the project next I am choosing "predefined views" and "Back" next

I am rotating a little bit an object around Z axis by holding mouse key on navigation ball next

Build Orthomoziacs and Planar/Current View/Enable color correction/Max dimension 4096 and

if I am doing it for the first time it's working but for the second time orthomosaics is blank

Please look at video:
https://youtu.be/exHZqsfAeBQ
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 12:50:17 PM by NORIM »

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 01:35:46 PM »
Hello NORIM,

What happens, if you press Reset View button on the toolbar in the Ortho view after the second orthomosaic generation run?

If you remove empty Shapes folder from the chunk's contents then you wouldn't need to press Reset View button after new orthomosaic is generated, since the Orhto view would be centered on the new mosaic automatically.

In you case the Ortho tab is not closed (since there's Shapes folder) and the view is not reset.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

NORIM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 03:33:24 PM »
Thanks reset view helped :)