Forum

Author Topic: Lack of "Fix rolling shutter" check box in Optimize Camera function  (Read 4439 times)

mattcalavera

• View Profile
Hi, on OSX version (and latest release 5650) in no more present the check box for rolling shutter compensation in optimize camera function.

I found it only in camera calibration menu, and check the option there no more correct the rolling shutter... the report still report : Fit rolling shutter : No.

How can I do rolling shutter compensation?

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of "Fix rolling shutter" check box in Optimize Camera function
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 11:18:54 AM »
Hello Matt,

In the version 1.4.0 the rolling shutter is now a property of sensor (calibration group), so you can us the corresponding checkbox in the Camera Calibration window prior to optimization procedure or even prior to the camera alignment operation.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

scottrea

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 06:36:20 PM »
I noticed also that even with the new checkbox selected, the report indicates that rolling shutter is NOT applied.

How can we confirm that this correction is in fact being applied?

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 06:45:28 PM »
Hello scottrea,

I think that "fit rolling shutter" line in the chunk meta-information might have left from the older version of the project re-saved in the version 1.3.
In the version 1.4 there's no indication in the optimization parameters section, whether the rolling shutter option is turned on, since it is the setting of the sensor (calibration group) and not of the optimization procedure.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC