Forum

Author Topic: GCP markers too small  (Read 3309 times)

DaveCDS

• View Profile
GCP markers too small
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:20:15 AM »
Is there any reason why the GCP markers have to as small as they are? I find that having to move the mouse into that very small circle in order to select it for placement, and having to do this hundreds of times of a project, becomes very tiresome. Can the white small circles be made larger to make selection much less of a annoyance? Or can the marker be told to snap to the mouse instead of clicking and dragging the marker? Thanks.

SAV

• View Profile
Re: GCP markers too small
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 04:12:00 AM »
Hi DaveCDS,

You are probably using a high-res screen (4k). On a standard FHD (1920x1080) screen, the marker symbols are much bigger and therefore easier to use. But I agree, the way it is at the moment on 4k screens is quite annoying, even with 'High DPI mode' enabled in the settings.

There are a few other things that are not properly 'resolved' on high res monitors, such as contour lines (very thin), survey statistics (messy/overlapping text) to just name a few.

Please fix, Agisoft team  ::)
Maybe also add the option to adjust the marker symbol size and contour line widths (+ colours).

Regards,
SAV

SAV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 09:21:39 AM »
Hi DaveCDS,

Heureka. I found a solution to the 4K / HIGH DPI screen issue for PCs running Win 10.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Right click on the Agisoft PhotoScan icon on the Desktop and select PROPERTIES

2. Then in the COMPATIBILITY tab check OVERRIDE HIGH DPI SCALING BEHAVIOUR and select SYSTEM for SCALING PERFORMED BY.

DONE  :D

Regards,
SAV

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 12:45:07 PM »
In the next PhotoScan update the size of the marker icons would be increased in High DPI mode.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC