Forum

Author Topic: 'Time left' counting but never really decreasing, recurrent issue (OSX)  (Read 2220 times)

krisventure

• View Profile
I have a Stand-alone license that I've purchased and installed a few weeks ago and on the shorter projects it works fine (up to say 130 pictures) but with the slightly longer once it won't complete any of my processings. What happens is I start the dense point cloud generation and I get an estimate of, say 10 hours waiting time. I come back 10 hours later and it shows as if the elapsed time was just a a few minutes and the time left is still 10 hours. It's counting but it's like nothing happened. Other times the elapsed time indeed shows 10 hours but the time left is still about 10 hours, more or less unchanged (although counting). I've tried it several times, I've made sure that my Mac is set never to sleep (I even use the caffeinate command in terminal to be absolutely sure of this). However, I just can't get it complete processing.

Anyone similar experience and how to avoid this?

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello krisventure,

Can you please provide the processing log from the operation? Also the report from the project and processing parameters used for the dense cloud generation may be helpful.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC