Forum

Author Topic: Issue Importing All Bands From Multispectral Camera  (Read 2865 times)

smac

• View Profile
Issue Importing All Bands From Multispectral Camera
« on: April 11, 2018, 06:18:53 PM »
Hello,

I'm have the Parrot Sequoia and am having trouble importing all the cameras as multispectral bands in Photoscan. I have version 1.4.1. If all 4 bands are in the same folder I have the option to import as multispectral but only Green shows up in the camera calibration window and only those cameras are imported. If I delete Green from the folder, it will import Red but that's it. Same thing if I separate the bands into separate folders and bring them in that way. I've already removed the RGB images and the number of images per band is the same. Is this an issue with the images or how I'm bringing them into Photoscan?

selimerguden

• View Profile
Re: Issue Importing All Bands From Multispectral Camera
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 07:58:05 PM »
Hey Smac,

The reason only Green bands shows up is because Green band is the master band. Under Tools/Camera Calibration, you can double check to see if other bands are being imported as well. For Sequoia, you should see all four bands.

smac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:31:29 PM »
When I look in camera calibration it only shows the Green band. It recognizes that it's from the Sequoia and the other information seems correct.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 12:53:25 AM »
Hello smac,

Can you please provide the screenshot of Add Photos dialog with the option you are selecting and also the screenshot of the Camera Calibration dialog?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

smac

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 04:30:05 PM »
Hi Alex,

Thank you for responding. Please see attached.

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 07:21:09 PM »
Hello smac,

Can you click on the triangle arrow on the left side of the Green calibration group label? It should expand the "slave" bands information.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

smac

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 07:26:46 PM »
Oh, I see now that it is showing the rest of the bands. Silly mistake. So I process it as normal with just the green band showing but it will process all 4 bands in the ortho. Thank you!

Orbital Solutions

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2018, 08:59:36 PM »
Hey Smac,

The reason only Green bands shows up is because Green band is the master band. Under Tools/Camera Calibration, you can double check to see if other bands are being imported as well. For Sequoia, you should see all four bands.

Hi Smac,
I have a similar issue as well.However mine does not have have the expansion to show all the remaining bands.It shows only green.I have attached the screenshot.I imported only the multispectral pictures and not the RGB.
Thanks.

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 09:41:31 PM »
Hello Orbital Solutions,

Which version of PhotoScan you are using? Do you experience the same misbehavior when adding images in the latest release version 1.4.3 build 6429?
If so, please send any four images related to the same camera location that we can use to reproduce the problem to support@agisoft.com.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC