Forum

Author Topic: 1.4.1 Problem with Sequoia pictures  (Read 3402 times)

Yes21

• View Profile
1.4.1 Problem with Sequoia pictures
« on: April 18, 2018, 12:27:49 AM »
Hello,
I'm new to PhotoScan and this forum.
I've chosen to try it because it is the only photogrammetry software that runs under Linux.
I use a Sequoia multispectral camera for forest mapping and diagnostics.

A few months ago, I did quick tests with 1.3.4 (demo version). I were able to load the 4 TIFF bands (multispectral mode) in one chunk, and the RGB in another chunk. Then I could align pictures, build mesh and texture, for each chunk separately. It was a good beginning, but I didn't have time to go further.

Now I try to test the complete workflow with the latest version (1.4.1) and the trial licence.
I can load the same pictures the same way as with 1.3.4, but can't align them for both chunk. After a few seconds, the process stops with error message "Null photo" !!

Do you know what happens ?
Could you help me ?

Best regards.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: 1.4.1 Problem with Sequoia pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 12:41:43 AM »
Hello Yes21,

Can you please make a screenshot of the option that you select when loading photos to PhotoScan and also please provide the log from the Console pane related to the failed Align Photos stage run.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Yes21

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 02:03:43 AM »
Thanks for your fast reply.

I can't now reproduce the problem !! All is working fine : I can align the photos and go further in the workflow !

It was perhaps because I've been running two versions of PhotoScan simultaneously on my pc ?

I'm sorry for having disturbing you.
Many thanks again.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 11:36:09 AM »
Hello Yes21,

The error may indicate to incorrect option of loading photos: for example, multiframe instead of multispectral. But if you would be able to reproduce the error, please save the processing log related to the operation and send it to us.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC