Forum

Author Topic: SOLVED: Micasense RedEdge // reflectance calibration => black TIFs  (Read 3156 times)

toxicmag

• View Profile
Dear PS-Community  :)

i started processing a RedEdge dataset with Agisoft Photoscan following the pdf-guide.
http://www.agisoft.com/pdf/PS_1.4_(IL)_Refelctance_Calibration.pdf

Imported as "create multispectral camera from files as bands" and after reflectance calibration using the Micasense panel (one single shot with all 5 bands) and entering the calibration values manually, checking "use reflectance panels" and starting the process all of a sudden the TIFs turn black in workspace panel. :/

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks
Alex
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 12:39:09 PM by toxicmag »
#multirotor #VTOL #Trinity #Quantum-Systems #a6000 #a7R #RedEdge #ALTUM #RX1II

HansDampf

• View Profile
Re: SOLVED: Micasense RedEdge // reflectance calibration => black TIFs
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 04:39:45 PM »
Hi there,
I have the same problem using RedEdge images and a calibration panel. After calibration, the images are (almost) black with very low information. The generated ortho-mosaic is very dark as well.

Flag "normalize band sensitivity" for each band of the multispectral camera in the Camera Calibration dialog was set before the reflectance calibration. I tried the calibration for a second time, but with no change.

Is there a possibility to reset the calibration results? Otherwise I would have to do all the processing again (without reflectance calibration)...

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: SOLVED: Micasense RedEdge // reflectance calibration => black TIFs
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 04:54:37 PM »
Hello HansDampf,

By default Blue band is displayed for the images opened in the Photo view mode, so if you are working with the greenery and agricultural fields it may be reasonable to switch the Primary Channel via chunk context menu in the Workspace pane to NIR. Also you can adjust the brightness in Photo view for your convenience using Set Brightness option in the Tools Menu.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC