Forum

Author Topic: change path for multiple photos  (Read 11311 times)

James

• View Profile
change path for multiple photos
« on: February 11, 2016, 07:06:59 PM »
am i doing this right?

I select all photos in the photos pane, right click one and select change path, browse for the directory with alternate images (with the same names - is this case sensitive?). a file chooser dialog filter restricts my selection to the image with the same name as the one i right clicked, so i choose it, and then select either 'selected images' or 'all cameras'. in either case only the image i right clicked on has its path changed.

further more, if i right click on an image in portrait orientation then i am told 'image size mismatch' probably due to the way the camera sets the orientation which is lost during processing.

version 1.2.3 build 2331 64 bit

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: change path for multiple photos
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 12:02:06 AM »
Hello James,

Change Path option is case sensitive to filename and extension. But it should work in the way that you have described. So if it is not working, then either the filenames mismatch for other images or there are some paths issues, for example, if original images were in the different folders and now all are merged to the same folder. The file that you are asked to select in the browse dialog is used to compare the old and new paths and apply the same change to all the selected cameras.

Processing does not affect the original images, so if the orientation of the images have been changed it is likely to some viewer applications that automatically rotates the images without asking the user.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

James

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 12:27:31 AM »
Thanks, sorry I meant my processing in Lightroom or Photoshop messing with the orientation.

Seems it may be the difference in file extensions case, as originals were .JPG and the processed ones were .jpg I think.

When I'm less busy I'll make more effort to try and reproduce these problems in a controlled!

tonik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 08:53:28 AM »
Did you find solution for "image mismatch" problem with portrait images? I tried follow this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovQWBq2htKQ&app=desktop

I used Adobe Lightroom to add more contrast to images, then save images to different folder, but same filename (cases are same size). When I try to change image path in Photoscan it gives error message: "image mismatch". This happens only with portrait images. Landscape images are fine. I did not rotate images.

tonik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 09:35:53 AM »
In Photoscan if you click "show info" on portrait or landscape image (right click menu), it shows image size is: 6000x4000. Lightroom/Photoshop it shows resolution for portrait: 4000x6000 and landscape 6000x4000.

btw: Photoscan cannot find images (via change path) if they have spaces in filenames. Then you have to select filetype manually.

ruyi7952

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 08:26:54 AM »
you can edit frame.zip/doc.xml,like

<photo path="../../../demo/1JPG/1/h/1h00001.JPG">
Real Scene Model Professional Contractor

Collect、Process、Publish