Forum

Author Topic: How to mirroring an orthophoto  (Read 1684 times)

Florian T.

• View Profile
How to mirroring an orthophoto
« on: August 02, 2018, 05:17:56 PM »
Hey,

a few years ago we made the attached Script in Cooperation with Agisoft for exporting archaeological profiles in planar projection defined by vector (from three markers) and Z axes . Now i´m searching for an idea to manage two profiles which are next to each other BUT are located on opposite sides. So when you look on a dirty ground from above and think of a circle with an Cross inside. Now you dig a hole at the top right and bottom left corner of the cross you get two profils in the middle wich mainly belong together but are located on opposite sides.
The Idea was to export the second one mirrored so that i get the complete profile when i put both orthophotos in a GIS. The center marker will be used for both profiles.
The whole thing is a bit complex but in the end it´s all about mirroring the second orthophoto and export both in a way that they are attached to each other in GIS .

Any ideas?

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: How to mirroring an orthophoto
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 01:16:08 PM »
Hello Florian,

To you mean that the projection plane should be the same, but the normal to this plane should be different?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Florian T.

• View Profile
Re: How to mirroring an orthophoto
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 04:08:02 PM »
Hi Alexey,

yes i think that is what i´m thinking of. To make it a bit easier please take a look at the attached pdf. I tried to make a visualisation.
This visualisation shows you more or less two problems. The mirroring of the 0-A Profile to a clean A-0 Profile with A as the zero point and to set the 0 from the 0-B file not as the starting point because in GIS i want the 0-B Porfil directly next to the A-0 Profile. But we can head on the first problem because the second one should be solved easy.

Thanks!