Forum

Author Topic: Processing UAV aerial images  (Read 2405 times)

vdelpuerto

• View Profile
Processing UAV aerial images
« on: August 17, 2018, 05:48:10 PM »
Dear community;

I would like to ask the next questions about processing to get better results, base on a data I recolected of a corridor mapping with an Ebee plus rtk activated. I recolected around 850 photos with 2.8 cm/px, 70 % lateral 60% longitudinal overlap.

Mi PC is a Intel Core I7-7740 X 4.30 GHz, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10 x64, Nvidia Gforce GTX 1060 6GB.

1) My first question is what could be the motive that my orthomosaic output is 3,44 cm/px when my flight was with 2,8 cm/px?

2) Is there any parameter in the process that I could set in my processing to correct the deformations in the outputs specially with the electric towers and its lines? (attach image)

3) If I want to get in my point cloud details of posts, towers, electric poles and other vertical elements beside the trees, what should be my parameters and sets in the flight to get this information?

4) Is there any way to get Agisoft classify medium and low vegetation such as crop fields to help me get a better DTM? I have some cropfields with around 60 cm to 1 m height that destortion my final DTM model.

5) How can I get a more soft 3d model? Some trees looks like buildings.

6) What is the recommended quality of process? MAX, HIGH or MEDIUM?

Here is the link for the attachments:

https://we.tl/t-6Ly0Tflfjl

Best Regards

Victor

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Processing UAV aerial images
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 07:44:28 PM »
Hello Victor,

If you are interested in getting the model of the communication tower in the dense cloud and mesh, then I can recommend the following adjustment to the processing settings used:
- align in High accuracy mode,
- set "camera accuracy (deg)" to a few thousands prior to the optimization (or uncheck the cameras with highest orientation angles in the reference pane and set "camera accuracy (deg)" to 10),
- optimize also B1 and B2 parameters,
- build depth maps using Mild filtering,
- generate mesh using visibility consistent (experimental) meshing method.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

vdelpuerto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 04:04:46 PM »
Hello Alexey; thanks for replying. I will try this steps and adjustments. The only one I am not finding is the - generate mesh using visibility consistent (experimental) meshing method. I have the last version 1.4.3 agisoft installed.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 08:03:21 PM »
Hello Victor,

You need to enable experimental mesh generation in the Advanced preferences tab.

Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC