Forum

Author Topic: Multispectral datasets // PS processing parameters and suspicious indeces  (Read 1092 times)

toxicmag

• View Profile
Dear PS-community,

i am working with aerial data of multispectral images taken by a professional fixed-wing system of an international company. According to that i assume that the camera and its light sensor are installed perfectly.

The camera is a Micasense RedEdge-M.

1)
When calibrating the reflectance PS automatically finds the right images and marks the panel correctly. I then choose "use reflectance panels" and also "use light sensor". Nothing changes when using the light sensor and also it is unchecked when i enter this menu again later.

2)
Depending on the formulas used neither the HeatMap nor the NDVI palette is normalized correctly. The index at the bottom right is not from 0 to 1, or -1 to +1 but has values up to 9 and even above. So are the values later in external software like QGIS or eCognition.

3)
NDVI values of streets are pretty close to the values of forest and trees. For example 0.8 or higher compared to 0.95 for forest.

Any ideas welcome...

Thanks

Alex
#multirotor #VTOL #Trinity #Quantum-Systems #a6000 #a7R #RedEdge #ALTUM #RX1II

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Multispectral datasets // PS processing parameters and suspicious indeces
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 08:56:45 PM »
Hello Alex,

I've sent a message to you.

The points 2 and 3 from your description look very strange, so for us the sample dataset would be helpful, so that we could reproduce the same behavior on our side.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC