Forum

Author Topic: Agisoft Crashes when GPU acceleration is activated (i7-7820HK, GeForce GTX 1060)  (Read 3073 times)

3ds-Chris

• View Profile
Hi,

when i activate the GPU acceleration in the settings, Agisoft crashes after 5 seconds to 3 minutes later. As soon as i deactivate the hardware acceleration and restart the computer it works normally. What is the problem? Iam running Version 1.3.5 (build 5649) 64bit.

Here my Hardware specs and the last log-file:

Hardware:

CLEVO P957HP6 i7-7820HK Laptop

Intel Core i7-7820HK Unlocked | 2,90~3,90GHz | 8MB Cache | 4C/8T | TDP 45W

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 | VR-Ready

32GB DDR4 RAM 2400MHz

250GB Samsung 970 Evo SSD M.2 | PCIe 3.0 x4 | NVMe | R/W 3400/1500 MB/s

MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello 3ds-Chris,

Can you please try to make a clean NVIDIA driver install and also switch to your GeForce card as a primary OpenGL rendering device for PhotoScan application (via NVIDIA Control panel) and let me know, if the problem persists? In case the issue is still not solved, please submit the crash report with the number of this forum thread as a comment, so that we could find it (I see some unidentified reports that might be from your computer, but not sure, though).
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

3ds-Chris

• View Profile
Dear Alexey,

thanks for the response. I reinstalled the NVIDIA and still it didnt work. Then i deleted the Intel Driver and now its working, although the Intel Dirver was reinstalled automatic again. Doesnt seem to be a problem. Everythings running smooth now, thanks!

Chris