Forum

Author Topic: Blendshapes alignment!!!!!  (Read 7449 times)

gangukabeti

• View Profile
Blendshapes alignment!!!!!
« on: October 04, 2018, 05:32:01 PM »

i am doing some blendshapes tests with my 20 dslr face setup, and i have a question for you experts... how do i align my , lets say, 20 blendshapes inside Photoscan?

what i want is a method to keep my scans aligned inside photoscan to reproject textures after the clean up process in zbrush... i could align then inside Wrap 3, but if i do that i wont be able to reproject my photos in my new mesh / uv....

i have tried the scripts of IR ( http://www.triplegangers.com/index.php/blog/cat/technology/post/photoscan-scripts/)
and its a good starting point, but i couldnt copy the alignment from one (master) head to the others...

any help here?

thesidekick

• View Profile
Re: Blendshapes alignment!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 11:21:42 AM »

i am doing some blendshapes tests with my 20 dslr face setup, and i have a question for you experts... how do i align my , lets say, 20 blendshapes inside Photoscan?

what i want is a method to keep my scans aligned inside photoscan to reproject textures after the clean up process in zbrush... i could align then inside Wrap 3, but if i do that i wont be able to reproject my photos in my new mesh / uv....

i have tried the scripts of IR ( http://www.triplegangers.com/index.php/blog/cat/technology/post/photoscan-scripts/)
and its a good starting point, but i couldnt copy the alignment from one (master) head to the others...

any help here?

Hello,

I'm no expert, but I think did something similar couple months ago. I did not use Zbrush for clean up but I did some tinkering with blender in the middle.

My workflow was something like this: Export model from photoscan -> Tinker with blender -> Align the model with the base model in Wrap and save geometry with different name -> Retopology with wrap -> Align the Retopo model with the original model and save -> Tinker with blender -> Import retopo model that has been aligned with the original to photoscan -> retexture model

(There is also option to transfer textures inside wrap 3 and it does pretty good job)

Have you been able to reflect the textures between blendshapes? This was one thing that i was not able to do with blender or unity. It's really cool inside wrap 3 but i could not find out if it's possible do outside wrap...