Forum

Author Topic: Setting Defaults in Agisoft  (Read 1404 times)

mwsurvey

• View Profile
Setting Defaults in Agisoft
« on: October 13, 2018, 08:36:44 AM »
Hi crew, new user here, and have a couple questions that i'm sure has been asked before but i cant seem to find answers for.

So firstly we are flying a DJI Matrice 200, running a pre-calibrated Zenmuse X4S camera and LOKI PPK system.

My question is, is there a way to have my pre calibrated camera setting set as a default, and can you set the Camera Accuracy to a specified accuracy, rather than having to set it for every project?

Also when doing the Optimize Camera Alignment can these fields be preset, given we will be using the same system for every project?

Thanks guys, appreciate ANY feedback.

Nate

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Setting Defaults in Agisoft
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 08:22:07 PM »
Hello Nate,

In principle, as another option to loading the information via script, you can embed all this information to the XMP meta information for each image and this data will be automatically loaded if "Load camera calibration from XMP meta data" and "Load camera location accuracy from XMP meta data" options are enabled in the Advanced preferences tab.
Actually, we can also implement the support for such information for a custom XMP namespace, if it is any kind of standard for camera/PPK.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC