Forum

Author Topic: Calibrate colors - Undo (revert)  (Read 2838 times)

w28

• View Profile
Calibrate colors - Undo (revert)
« on: November 16, 2018, 10:03:16 PM »
I ran "Calibrate colors" in a chunk and created an orthophoto mosaic, but I wasn't satisfied with the results.  How do I undo the color calibration, so I can rebuild the ortho with the original (unaltered) photos?

Thanks.

xabierr

• View Profile
Re: Calibrate colors - Undo (revert)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 03:56:33 AM »
Following up on this.... @Alexey do you have to re-build the dense cloud in order to revert color calibration?

James

• View Profile
Re: Calibrate colors - Undo (revert)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 11:08:22 AM »
It's a bit counter intuitive.

In the Calibrate Colors dialog there is a <Reset> button. The colour calibration is reset as soon as you click it, but if you then click <OK> it begins calibration again, so you have to hit <Cancel> instead.

It won't necessarily update the photo thumbnails either though, not straight away anyway, but if you open each photo you should see that the colours have been reset.

But to answer about the dense cloud, "Reset" won't update cloud point colours that have already been generated, but there is an option in Tools -> Dense Cloud -> Colorize Dense Cloud which will reapply the colours from the source images, although i don't know if this is much faster than regenerating the dense cloud (presumably it is!)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 11:19:36 AM by James »